Coco Sunbeds: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Delivery & Collection
- Safety Precautions
The person who arranges the delivery of the sunbed specified on the agreement, (hereafter called the Hirer) will be over 18 years of age, produces identification if requested to do so, and shall have the responsibility for the delivered sunbed, between the delivery date and the collection date. The Hirer must not allow anyone under the age of 18 to use the sunbed on their premises hired from Coco Sunbeds. (hereafter called the Company). Any loss, damage or theft of the delivered sunbed, will render the hirer liable, and he/she will be required to reimburse the Company, the full retail price for any loss, damage or repair or any loss of business to the Company due to the fact that the Company’s property has not been returned.
The Company instructs all users of the hired sunbed, to read the advisory and safety information provided with the sunbed and to display this in a prominent position for the advice and safety of all users. In all cases, the Company will not be liable for any injuries arising from the use of or inability to use the sunbed on hire.
Delivery & Collection
The specified sunbed will be delivered and collected from the same address as stated on the Company hire contract. Any sunbeds being kept for consecutive hire periods (after the initial rental period) must be paid for on the date the sunbed was due for collection.
You can pay either by cash or cheque (make payable to Coco Sunbeds) on delivery of your sunbed.
The following safety precautions are very IMPORTANT.
- Remove all cosmetics well in advance of exposure.
- Do not use standard suntan lotion or sunblock. Only use suntan creams or sprays specifically designed for sunbed use.
- Do not undergo exposure when taking medicines which increase the sensitively to ultra-violet radiation. If in doubt, take medical advice.
- Do not expose any part of the body more than once a day and do not sunbathe the same day.
- Adhere to recommendations concerning exposure times, intervals between exposure and distances from the lamp.
- Seek medical advice if persistent in lumps, sores or pigmented moles develop on the skin.
- Do not use the sunbed in the bathroom.
- No parts are user serviceable. Do not remove any parts or attempt to dismantle this unit. Do not cover or restrict any ventilation holes.
- It is recommended that the unit is positioned 3-9 inches away from the body.
- Avoid unnecessary movement of the unit.